I started working on transforming some tees into a polo shirt, but then realized I had made things more difficult for myself then they needed to me. Next I had to go grab another t-shirt from the thrift store to cut up so in the mean time, Poppa Plants took over and finished out the episode.
This week my biggest challenge was sewing the plackets. I took the time to figure out my placket pattern properly and the whole project took much more time then I had anticipated, but I got them done and it has all be worth it. I have two classic white button ups now.
I picked up a white king size bed sheet at the thrift store and got to work turning it into two button up shirts. I had planned for it to be a straightforward sewing video, but once it came to the collars, I messed up again! I’ve been sewing for two years now and I still struggle sewing collars!