This week my biggest challenge was sewing the plackets. I took the time to figure out my placket pattern properly and the whole project took much more time then I had anticipated, but I got them done and it has all be worth it. I have two classic white button ups now.
I picked up a white king size bed sheet at the thrift store and got to work turning it into two button up shirts. I had planned for it to be a straightforward sewing video, but once it came to the collars, I messed up again! I’ve been sewing for two years now and I still struggle sewing collars!
It seems Suspicious Corn isn’t ready to give up on his quest from last week to find out why I’m doing “simple projects” so he continued to hassle me this week. Despite his interferences, I efficiently used left over fabric to sew shorts and a sweater.